What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)?
SEO is the process of improving your websites position in the natural, unpaid results of search engines like Google. The objective of SEO is to ensure that your website ranks high up on the first page of results when people search for things relating to your business. The words and phrases that people type into search engines when searching are called ‘keywords’.
Our on-going SEO service
Our SEO service helps your website to fulfill its full potential in the search engines through the following activities:
- Keyword Research – to identify the most profitable search terms for your business to target
- Website Optimisation – to ensure that your websites content and specification match the search engines criteria
- Link Management – to ensure that there are enough high quality links on the web pointing to your site
- Monitoring – we independently track the position of your website in major search engines so that you can monitor performance
Why is SEO so important?
- Most consumers believe that the companies that rank on page 1 of Google are the leading brands in their industry
- SEO targets people who are actively ‘searching’ for your type of products and services
- It is a long term investment, as all SEO work builds long term strength and value in your website
- 85% of people find websites through search engines
- If prospects don’t find your website, they will find your competitors
- Search engines promote your business for you 24/7
Results focussed service
Your search engine rankings are determined automatically by the regular assessment of the search engines such as Google. As your competitors are also competing for top positions and the search engines regularly adjust their ranking criteria, there is naturally always some fluctuation in any websites rankings, but through consistently working to improve the quality and relevance of your website, you will achieve higher and higher rankings over time. Typically you will start to see a positive movement in rankings within a month of beginning of the SEO campaign, and then see a steady climb towards top ranking positions for your target keywords.
Top Target Keywords
We will conduct a preliminary research to identify potentially profitable keywords for your business to target. Each term will be analysed to accurately assess the strength of competing websites relative to the strength and relevance of your own website. For each keyword, we’ll send you a report that shows the number of people searching on Google each month and the level of competition.
We also offer a one off SEO service with every new website we build. Main search keywords and key phrases are included in the website to complete the one-off on-site optimisation.
On-site SEO includes:
- Required meta keywords and descriptions
- Alt tags on images & Page titles
- Internal linking
- XML Sitemap Generation & Submission to Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics Integration and regular reports set up