Making your website work for you
We know that if you look after your website it will in return look after you. Just having a website that gives you a presence on the web is not good enough anymore. Most modern websites will allow you to easily generate your own content. Websites should be constantly updated, and also allow your customers to interact you.
Keeping things fresh gives your audience a good reason to come back to your website. Websites should have a clear sense of purpose and have objectives by which to measure success.
If you already have a website you can make it more engaging by:
- Using a variety of media to keep things interesting, such as news items, podcasts, photos, video etc.
- Provide a forum for customers. They may give you useful advice and feedback on your products and services.
- Link up your social network to your website keeping your contacts informed of recent developments.
- Allow people to sign up for news feeds from your website to be regularly updated.
- Make your website easy to use and try and keep things simple.
- Ensure that your website is fit for purpose
- Review and test your website on a regular basis to make sure nothing is broken and see if any improvements can be made.